Planner Squad is so excited to announce our new weekly event! We have been busting at the seams to share the fun we have slated for our Squadettes.
ANNOUNCING…Weekly Challenges with all sorts of planner goodies, themes, and idea sharing. Oh, and that’s not all! All Squadettes who participate in our weekly challenges will be eligible to win planner prizes.
Go ahead and do that happy dance, baby! Planner fun is ’bout to go down!
Jenn and I love to dream up new ideas and activities for our beloved Planner Squad. We truly want this site to be about YOU-and your love of planners. It is our passion to unite the planner community-with support, encouragement, and gorgeous washi.
We know how you love to play in your planners and share your fabulous creativity with all. We gush to each other over your amazing spreads, stickers, and stamps. We delight in your dashboards and designs.
And, like you, we love to win planner yummies.
Our goal for this Planner Squad Weekly Challenge is simple-provide a place for you to find inspiration and motivation. To find new ideas and share your own. To have a spot where others get your passion for planning-and where your hard work can be appreciated.
We also know that we all have different backgrounds and abilities. As much as I may want to highlight hand lettering in my spreads, it is just not going to happen for me at this time. Our challenges will be open to all ages, levels, abilities, and skill. Whether you are a glam or functional planner, you will have find Planner Squad Weekly Challenges to be doable and enjoyable.
Planner Squad Weekly Challenges-How It Is Going To Work
Either Jenn or I (Amy) will scope (that’s a live social broadcast on Periscope in case you haven’t joined the fun yet!) on Friday afternoons with our new challenge. During these scopes, we will discuss the new challenge, as well as showcase entries from the previous week. These scopes will be must-see because we will also announce the previous week’s winner.
After the scope, we will make our Weekly Challenge + Link-Up post go live. At that point, you will have the opportunity to upload your image(s) to Instagram, tag @plannersquad, and add to that week’s link-up.
Let’s make this a bit easier-here’s a list:
- Watch scope @plannersquad on Periscope Friday afternoon. (optional but you’ll get to see one of our lovely faces and get more details!)
- Learn about Planner Squad Weekly Challenge during scope and/or on site.
- Create your spreads, clips, stickers, dashboards-whatever you want that relates to planners and our challenge.
- Take pictures of your creations and upload to Instagram.
- Tag @plannersquad and use #plannersquadchallenge.
- Add your Instagram link to our link-up.
- How to Share Your Instagram link:
1. Post a picture of your challenge to your Instagram account. (Don’t forget to use #plannersquad and #plannersquadchallenge!)
2. Click on the timestamp of your Instagram post
3. Copy the URL address in the address bar
4. Paste the URL you copied into the inlinkz “Link” section (If you have more questions just comment below and we can help!)
- How to Share Your Instagram link:
- Click around and get some great ideas from other Squadettes.
- The link with the most clicks will be our winner.
It is really as simple as that! What a fun way to share your creative planning and enter to win prizes!
Planner Squad Weekly Challenge #1
Our very first planner challenge for you is: GREEN
Please note-you are not limited to only planner spreads (although we love to see those too!). Maybe you make clips and have some that you must share? Are you working that green dashboard this month? What about washi-or stickers-or other embellishments?
We can not wait to see what you to have to share with us from your planner goodies stash that is all about GREEN.
This week’s winner will receive: a custom Funky Jean Designs planner charm! Winner may select shape and font. Custom planner charms come on lobster claw clasp. These beauties are stunning and add a special flair to your planners. Here are examples of a few of mine:
Are you an Etsy shop or other business who would like to partner with us for these challenges? Your shop will be showcased during our scope and in that weekly post. Contact us at [email protected] to discuss.