Hey Squadettes! Are you looking for a fun way to find out the latest and greatest in the planning world? Want a way to connect with other planner lovers? Interested in finding a nightly show that is dedicated to one of your favorite things in the whole world-planners?
Well, Planner Squad has come to the rescue!
Planner Squad proudly presents….(drum roll, please!) the Squadette Show!
We have now updated the Squadette Show to best meet the needs of our favorite people-Squadettes! Read on to learn about how these new changes will be fun for all.
What Is the Squadette Show?
The Squadette Show was dreamed up by Jenn and Amy to bring our most favorite planner gals together via live streaming broadcast. We love chatting with our Squadettes every day in our Planner Squad Facebook group.
Both Jenn and I love to watch and do live social broadcasts. Such a fun way to connect with other planner girls! You can often find us sharing great planner hauls, deals, and more.
We love to get to know other planner gals-newbies, wannabes, and addicts (like us). Since we can’t all live near each other for planner meet-ups (boo!), Facebook Live is a fantastic opportunity to share, connect, and update about the planner goodies in our lives.
Squadette Show Is For You & Me!
Planner Squad wants the Squadette Show to be a place where planner girls can come together and chat about planners. Here is a breakdown on the Squadette Show:
- Jenn or Amy will host Friday night Squadette Shows (around 8 pm CT) to give Planner Squad and show updates, as well as to highlight featured planner shops and deals
- All Squadette Show Facebook Lives are done in the group. We do not permit you to share a Facebook Live that you recorded on your own page or group.
- Squadettes are invited to host the Squadette Show other days & times!
- Topics may include: Share your planners. Show us your planner hauls. Let’s see your spreads. Show us great deals on your planner site.
It is basically going to be a planner party all week long! We are so pumped up to start this new adventure for Planner Squad!
If you are interested in hosting a Squadette Show, we ask that you contact Jodie to confirm your show topic. We want to have an idea of what Squadettes are sharing-plus, help promote your show:)
If you are not comfortable in front of the camera, you can still do Facebook Live!! You can keep the camera flipped around on the planner goodies you want to share.
The Squadette Show is such a fabulous way to get to know each other, give encouragement, and share planner love. If you have any questions about how to do a Facebook Live, please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
Latest posts by Amy Milcic (see all)
- Use Cardstock in Your Planner with these 5 Easy Ways! - September 27, 2020
- Free Printable School Planner Stickers You’ll Love - October 6, 2018
- Have Beachin’ Fun with Free Summer Printable Planner Stickers - June 15, 2018