Aw yeah! It’s time for another PLANNER SQUAD WEEKLY CHALLENGE!
Who’s ready to share their planner love?
Before we get to it, Jenn & I are very happy to announce the winner of our first Planner Squad Weekly Challenge-Nancy Stornes! She shared a great green spread that got the most clicks on our link-up.
Nancy will receive a custom Funky Jean Designs planner charm! We can’t wait to see how it looks on her planner.
We know how you love to play in your planners and share your fabulous creativity with all. We gush to each other over your amazing spreads, stickers, and stamps. We delight in your dashboards and designs.
And, like you, we love to win planner yummies.
Our goal for this Planner Squad Weekly Challenge is simple-provide a place for you to find inspiration and motivation. To find new ideas and share your own. To have a spot where others get your passion for planning-and where your hard work can be appreciated.
No worries if you are a planner newbie! These weekly challenges are created to give everyone a chance. The link that gets the most clicks will win. Link ups do not have to be just planner spreads-GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR PLANNER SQUAD WEEKLY CHALLENGE!
Our challenges are open to all ages, levels, abilities, and skill. Whether you are a glam or functional planner, you will have find Planner Squad Weekly Challenges to be doable and enjoyable.
Planner Squad Weekly Challenges-Rules & Tips
Either Jenn or I (Amy) will scope (that’s a live social broadcast on Periscope in case you haven’t joined the fun yet!) about our new challenge. During these scopes, we will discuss the new challenge, as well as showcase entries from the previous week.
After the scope, we will make our Weekly Challenge + Link-Up post go live. At that point, you will have the opportunity to upload your image(s) to Instagram, tag @plannersquad, and add to that week’s link-up.
Let’s make this a bit easier-here’s a list:
- Watch scope about #plannersquadchallenge. (optional but you’ll get to see one of our lovely faces and get more details!)
- Learn about Planner Squad Weekly Challenge during scope and/or on site.
- Create your spreads, clips, stickers, dashboards-whatever you want that relates to planners and our challenge.
- Take pictures of your creations and upload to Instagram.
- Tag @plannersquad and use #plannersquadchallenge.
- Add your Instagram link to our link-up.
- How to Share Your Instagram link:
1. Post a picture of your challenge to your Instagram account. (Don’t forget to use #plannersquad and #plannersquadchallenge!)
2. Click on the timestamp of your Instagram post
3. Copy the URL address in the address bar
4. Paste the URL you copied into the inlinkz “Link” section (If you have more questions just comment below and we can help!)
- You can enter more than once!!
- Click around and get some great ideas from other Squadettes.
- The link with the most clicks will be our winner.
It is really as simple as that! What a fun way to share your creative planning and enter to win prizes!
Planner Squad Weekly Challenge #2
PLANNER SQUAD CHALLENGE #2: Spring
Please note-you are not limited to only planner spreads (although we love to see those too!). Maybe you make clips and have some that you must share? Are you working that green dashboard this month? What about washi-or stickers-or other embellishments?
We can not wait to see what you to have to share with us from your planner goodies stash that is all about SPRING.
This week’s winner will receive: WASHI TAPE!! Donated by Amy from Busy Boys Brigade 🙂
You can never have enough washi! Aren’t these adorable? I love their SPRING themes.
Best of luck to all of our entrants!
Are you an Etsy shop or other business who would like to partner with us for these challenges? Your shop will be showcased during our scope and in that weekly post. Contact us at [email protected] to discuss.
Latest posts by Amy Milcic (see all)
- Use Cardstock in Your Planner with these 5 Easy Ways! - September 27, 2020
- Free Printable School Planner Stickers You’ll Love - October 6, 2018
- Have Beachin’ Fun with Free Summer Printable Planner Stickers - June 15, 2018