Welcome to Planner Girl 101! This series has been created to educate, encourage, and empower anyone who loves the world of planning.
Why Planner Girl 101?
Jenn (co-owner of Planner Squad and “my person”) and I are frequently asked about how to start planning. We get questions like:
- What is planning?
- What do I need to start planning?
- How much time does planning take?
- What do all those crazy abbreviations and lingo mean?
- Where do I go to get these planner goodies that you all speak of?
- What planner is best for a beginner?
- And the list goes on and on!
And we totally LOVE it!
We want to hear more and more questions about planning! Planner Squad is all about spreading the planner love, baby!
A few other comments that were the driving force behind this much-needed series include:
- Well, I am NOT a planner girl! (said with a sniff and condescending tone)
- I only use digital planning, therefore, I am NOT a planner girl!
- Sounds nice, but I don’t have time to plan.
- Groovy, but I don’t have money to plan.
Au contraire, mon frere! (That’s a bit of French for ya! Ooh la la!)
Sweet pea, I’m here to assure you that you ARE a planner girl. It is my firm belief that we ALL are planner girls. (I want to climb to the highest mount and scream it from the rooftops. Fortunately, I have Jenn to restrain me from acting upon such foolish notions.)
Oh yes, you read that right! You ARE a planner girl. Even if you have never used a color pen or written a date in a calendar or own a roll of washi tape!
Hopes & Dreams of Planner Girl 101 Series
The mission of Planner Squad is to unite the planning community, one roll of washi at a time.
It is also our passion to bring the joy and benefits of planning to all.
It is to shed light on what planning actually is, to debunk myths of what a planner girl is said to be, and to help all those closet planner girls come out into the light and embrace their inner planner.
Let your Planner Love shine! (I feel like I need to grab a lighter and wave it back and forth in the air.)
We shall be looking at it all, from Planner ABCs to tips & tricks to ways to grow in your planning.
How Can You Help?
For now, write your questions, experiences, and tips for becoming a planner girl in the comment section below. What would have been helpful for you to know as a planner newbie? If you are a newbie, ask your questions here! (Remember: No question is too small or is silly! If you have the question, chances are quite a few other ladies do, too!)
I am working on a major project that will be coming very soon! If you are interested in helping other planner girls get started and reach their planning potential, email me (Amy) [email protected]
Super excited to get this planner girl party started!
Latest posts by Amy Milcic (see all)
- Use Cardstock in Your Planner with these 5 Easy Ways! - September 27, 2020
- Free Printable School Planner Stickers You’ll Love - October 6, 2018
- Have Beachin’ Fun with Free Summer Printable Planner Stickers - June 15, 2018