Do you hear the bells and whistles? Do you see the fireworks going off? It’s time once more for a Planner Squad giveaway-let the celebration begin!
Jenn and I love to bring these fabulous giveaways to our Squadettes. It is our little way of saying you for being a loyal planner girl. (And if you are not a Squadette yet, what are you waiting for? Pop on over to our rockin’ Facebook Group and jump in the fun!)
This month, Jenn selected the most adorable giveaway and we are so pumped up to get it started. A Mini-Happy Planner! (Bet you guessed that from the title! You are so smart!)
We know how hard it has been for some of you to find these sweet things. When Jenn saw this cutie, she immediately thought of our Squadettes and messaged me. “We have got to get this for a giveaway! The Squadettes will love it!” Isn’t Jenn a wise one?
In case you are not familiar with the Mini-Happy Planner, I will share a few fun facts. Happy Planners come from the glorious company known as Me & My Big Ideas (a.k.a. MAMBI). These gems are super fun to decorate and customize.
We loved their standard size Happy Planner and fell head over heels for the Big Happy Planner. And then, MAMBI outdid itself.
A compact ball of planner fun wrapped up in style!
Here are the details on the beautiful Mini-Happy Planner in this giveaway:
- pages are 4.5″ x 7″
- same laminated front & back covers that are also 4.5″ x 7″
- disc bound
- monthly and weekly layouts
And here are some pictures to get you drooling over the Mini-Happy Planner we are giving away! Squeal!
I adore the black and white theme! I think that makes it so much fun to decorate and add a splash of color to where you want it.
Mini-Happy Planner Giveaway
One lucky Squadette will win this prize package valued at over $50:
- one Me & My Big Ideas (MAMBI) Mini-Happy Planner
- Planner Squad Shoppe Surprise Pack (Jenn is going to surprise our lucky winner with goodies from the Shoppe!)
- Planner Squad Shoppe $15 Gift Card to pick out even more great planner goodies!
Giveaway ends December 3, 2016 at 11:59 pm CT. Best of luck to all who enter!
Latest posts by Amy Milcic (see all)
- Use Cardstock in Your Planner with these 5 Easy Ways! - September 27, 2020
- Free Printable School Planner Stickers You’ll Love - October 6, 2018
- Have Beachin’ Fun with Free Summer Printable Planner Stickers - June 15, 2018