I hate saying it already, but as someone who likes to plan ahead, it’s time for me face the facts. Christmas is coming, faster than I’d like to admit, and it’s time for me to start thinking about my holiday plans.
Why Your Planner NEEDS Christmas Inserts
I don’t know about you, but once Halloween hits, it’s like a downward spiral of chaos until Dec 25. Usually once the crazy begins, there’s no time to think.
That’s why it’s so important for me to have a solid plan in place ahead of time. With that in mind, I created these Christmas Planner inserts to share with you today.
Organize Your Christmas with Planner Squad
With the Planner Squad Christmas planner inserts, you’ll be able to have everything you needs organized for the holidays right at your fingertips.
Inside this digital download, you will have a total of 12 printable pages. These pages include:
- Undated December Calendar Page (MO1P)
- Parties and Gatherings
- Christmas Traditions
- To Do List
- To Buy List
- Blank List
- Wish List
- Thank You Notes
- Recipe (1 recipe per page and space for photo)
- Recipes (2 recipes per page, no space for photo)
Here’s the best part, there is an insert designed to fit almost every Planner size from pocket to letter (travelers notebooks included).
Sizes currently available include:
- Letter/Large Happy Planner
- Classic Happy Planner
Okay.. Take my Money!
So, how much do you love these inserts? Do you think they would help you keep your Holiday’s organized this Christmas season? If so, then you need to go buy them right now!
How early do you start planning for the Holidays? Comment below and let us know!
If you use these Christmas inserts in your own planner, be sure to take a picture and tag us on Instagram!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Ultimate List of Where to Find FREE Planner Printables - February 19, 2019
- Free Weekly Christmas Planner Stickers for Your Happy Planner - November 27, 2018
- Keep Your Holidays Organized With Christmas Planner Inserts - October 24, 2018