Hey Squadettes! Are you looking for a fun way to find out the latest and greatest in the planning world? Want a way to connect with other planner lovers? Interested in finding a nightly show that is dedicated to one of your favorite things in the whole world-planners?
Well, Planner Squad has come to the rescue! Periscope has been a great way for us to meet so many wonderful planner gals. We want to extend our planner community to Periscope!
Planner Squad proudly presents….(drum roll, please!) the Squadette Show!
What Is the Squadette Show?
The Squadette Show was dreamed up by Jenn and Amy to bring our most favorite planner gals together each weekday night. We love chatting with our Squadettes every day in our Planner Squad Facebook group.
Both Jenn and I love to watch and do live social broadcasts on Periscope. You can often find us sharing great planner hauls, deals, and more. I also host a daily homeschool scope called Rock Your Homeschool! where women of all ages and stages have a fun time getting a positive start to our day.
Jenn and I had an aha! moment during one of our voxes (Are you familiar with the Voxer app? It is a walkie-talkie like app that has been another fantastic way for us to connect with each other and other planner gals!)
Why not unite our love of planners with Periscope? And the super-duper kicker-have a weeknight show where we can all share our planner love?
I know, time to wipe the happy tears from your eyes!
Squadette Show Is For You & Me!
Planner Squad wants the Squadette Show to be a place where planner girls can come together and chat about planners. Here is what you can expect to find on the Squadette Show:
- Weekday Periscope broadcasts at 9pm ET/8pm CT/7pm MT/6pm PT
- Jenn or Amy will host Friday night Squadette Shows to give Planner Squad and show updates, as well as highlight featured planner shops and deals
- Squadettes are invited to host the Squadette Show for our Monday- Thursday broadcasts!
- Topics may include: Anything planner related! Chat about planner scopes you saw that day (using #plannersquad!). Share your planners. Let’s see your spreads. Show us great deals on your planner site.
- Recommended time for Squadette Show: +/- 15 minutes. We do not want to inhibit your desire to share the planner love! If you feel the need to keep on sharing, go for it!
- Weekly Sign-Ups to host Squadette Show will be in Planner Squad Facebook Group every Friday morning. Sign up quickly so Jenn or Amy can share the schedule for the next week!
- Hosts will be encouraged to watch and give shout-outs to #plannersquad scopes from that day or week.
It is basically going to be a planner party on Periscope each weekday night! We are so pumped up to start this new adventure for Planner Squad on Periscope!
Do you have the free Periscope app on your smartphone or tablet? If not, you can find out more here. You can also watch broadcasts from your computer-you just can’t comment or give hearts.
Make sure to follow Planner Squad on Periscope! Use #plannersquad for all your planner scopes!
Let’s get this Periscope planner party started!