I am so incredibly excited to share Planners4Kids and all that this amazing site has to offer! You know that I am all about using and having fun with planners. Now, I have found this rockin’ resource that brings the planner world to kids.
Through a social media connection, Tiffany (owner of Planners4Kids) and I started to chat. I was intrigued by her site’s name and had to find out more. I was so pleased when we formed a partnership to bring this review and giveaway for Planner Squad readers.
Tiffany creates customized planners for kids. She recognizes the importance of being organized and wants to help kids learn this skill. Planners4Kids makes it easy to teach kids how and why planning can be helpful and fun.
These planners are super cute! I love how you have the choice of 3 different covers plus the option to upload a photo to really make the planner special for your kids.
Some more adorable features of these planners include:
- coil binding
- clear zipper pencil pouch attached to coil binding
- sticker sheet of functional stickers
- laminated covers
- “How To Use Your Planner” to help you teach your kids
- reinforced tabs for each month
- jokes at the top of each month
- 3 boxes on side of each monthly layout for notes, doodles, and extra fun
- attached elastic band for closure
These planners are made with care. I love the quality and sturdiness. I have absolutely no concerns that my boys would damage these planners (and my boys are rough!).
Here is my Smiley (7) with his customized Planners4Kids planner:
He absolutely adores his planner. Smiley wanted a picture with himself and his brothers for his custom cover. He is so excited to start planning. In his words, “You know, now I have a way to organize my really busy life! Like, when I need to play baseball and take care of my fish.”
Tiffany of Planners4Kids has generously offered to give one of our lucky readers one of these rockin’ planners! Winner will have choice of cover and option to upload custom image.
Best of luck to all who enter!
Latest posts by Amy Milcic (see all)
- Free Printable School Planner Stickers You’ll Love - October 6, 2018
- Have Beachin’ Fun with Free Summer Printable Planner Stickers - June 15, 2018
- Free Weekly Planner Kit for Playful Fun with Mermaids - May 15, 2018