Who is ready for another PLANNER SQUAD WEEKLY CHALLENGE! Get your planners ready & let the planner fun begin!
We loved seeing your Easter spreads and planner ideas last week. Remember: to enter the challenge and have a chance to win each week, you must add your link here!
Last week’s winner was Squadette Kristi! Congrats Kristi-enjoy your new washi tape rolls! We can’t wait to see how they look in your planner.
We know how you love to play in your planners and share your fabulous creativity with all. We gush to each other over your amazing spreads, stickers, and stamps. We delight in your dashboards and designs.
And, like you, we love to win planner yummies.
Our goal for this Planner Squad Weekly Challenge is simple-provide a place for you to find inspiration and motivation. To find new ideas and share your own. To have a spot where others get your passion for planning-and where your hard work can be appreciated.
No worries if you are a planner newbie! These weekly challenges are created to give everyone a chance.
The link that gets the most clicks will win. Link ups do not have to be just planner spreads-GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR PLANNER SQUAD WEEKLY CHALLENGE!
Our challenges are open to all ages, levels, abilities, and skill. Whether you are a glam or functional planner, you will have find Planner Squad Weekly Challenges to be doable and enjoyable.
Planner Squad Weekly Challenges-Rules & Tips
Either Jenn or I (Amy) will scope (that’s a live social broadcast on Periscope in case you haven’t joined the fun yet!) about our new challenge. During these scopes, we will discuss the new challenge, as well as showcase entries from the previous week.
After the scope, we will make our Weekly Challenge + Link-Up post go live. At that point, you will have the opportunity to upload your image(s) to Instagram, tag @plannersquad, and add to that week’s link-up.
Let’s make this a bit easier-here’s a list:
- Watch scope about #plannersquadchallenge. (optional but you’ll get to see one of our lovely faces and get more details!)
- Learn about Planner Squad Weekly Challenge during scope and/or on site.
- Create your spreads, clips, stickers, dashboards-whatever you want that relates to planners and our challenge.
- Take pictures of your creations and upload to Instagram.
- Tag @plannersquad and use #plannersquadchallenge.
- Add your Instagram link to our link-up.
- How to Share Your Instagram link:
1. Post a picture of your challenge to your Instagram account. (Don’t forget to use #plannersquad and #plannersquadchallenge!)
2. Click on the timestamp of your Instagram post
3. Copy the URL address in the address bar
4. Paste the URL you copied into the inlinkz “Link” section (If you have more questions just comment below and we can help!)
- You can enter more than once!!
- Click around and get some great ideas from other Squadettes.
- The link with the most clicks will be our winner.
It is really as simple as that! What a fun way to share your creative planning and enter to win prizes!
UPDATE: We are extending this challenge by a week! Due to our site being down from our popular Happy Planner Printing Hack, we wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to link-up and try to win!
PLANNER SQUAD CHALLENGE #3: PASTELS
We are keeping with our Spring themes and want to see what you have to share with PASTEL COLORS!
Such yummy colors! Do you have PASTEL planner tassells, clips, or pom poms? What about PASTEL stickers or pens?
Please note-you are not limited to only planner spreads (although we love to see those too!). Maybe you make clips and have some that you must share? Are you working that green dashboard this month? What about washi-or stickers-or other embellishments?
We can not wait to see what you to have to share with us from your planner goodies stash that is all about PASTELS.
This week’s winner will receive: Pretty Lil Pockadori!
One of our Squadettes, Jenny, donated one of her custom Pretty Lil Pockadoris! Isn’t it the cutest? This lil’ gem will hold two 3″ x 5″ notebooks.
Best of luck to all of our entrants!
Are you an Etsy shop or other business who would like to partner with us for these challenges? Your shop will be showcased during our scope and in that weekly post. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Latest posts by Amy Milcic (see all)
- Free Tie-Dye Printable for Your Classic Happy Planner - August 25, 2017
- 5 Easy Ways to Use Cardstock in Your Planner - August 15, 2017
- How to Make Pretty Envelopes for Your Planner - August 4, 2017