Week 11 of the Journal Challenge has finally arrived. I don’t know about you, but I look forward to these challenges every week. It’s a new bit of inspiration to get my creative juices flowing for the week!
This week, we’re going to do a little “unwinding”. Keep reading to see what I’m talking about.
Journal Challenge Week 10: Unwind
This week’s journal prompt is “unwind”. I chose this journal prompt because it’s very therapeutic to take some time to unwind and destress at the end of a long day, or when life is throwing you a curve ball.
Writing about these things may help you become more aware of it yourself. I could also help others who read your journal entry (if you decide to share it with others) understand more about you as well.
For this week’s journal challenge, I want you to think about what helps you unwind after a long stressful day. As you think about how you unwind or relax, ask yourself the following questions:
- What helps you unwind or relax at the end of a hard day?
- Why does this help you unwind?
- Do you like to do this activity alone, or with others?
- If you do this activity with others, who do you prefer to do it with?
- Is there a special place you prefer to do this activity? If so, where?
- Does this activity benefit you in other ways than just relaxing you? If so, how?
If you can, include some sort of visual element to your journal entry to give it that much more sentimental value. For example, here are some ideas you may want to include:
- Pictures of people
- Printout of a scene from a favorite movie or television show
- Sketch or some other artistic element
- candy or food wrappers
- ticket stubs
There are so many fun elements you can add to your entry to make it even more fun to look back on in the future!
As always, if this journal entry isn’t too personal, we would love to see how it turned out. Snap a photo of your entry and share it with the rest of us on social media.
Anytime you share your journal challenges online, make sure to tag @plannersquad and use the official challenge hashtag #PSJournalChallenge. This week you could also use #unwind.
We will share some of our favorites with our followers. Til next week, happy journaling!
Have a Suggestion?
Do you like the topics I am coming up with so far? I would love to know any suggestions you have for future prompts. Feel free to comment below or contact me to suggest a journal prompt!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Where to Find Affordable Fonts & Designs for Your Planner - August 18, 2017
- 5 Affordable Planner Bags for Planner Girls on a Budget - July 25, 2017
- Planner Squad Swap: Sign Up for June 2017 - May 25, 2017