There’s something so gratifying about checking things off of a to-do list. Especially if your list is extremely long at the end of the day like mine usually is. When you look back on your day and see all of those checked boxes it can really give you a sense of accomplishment.
Or maybe you’re like me and you add random everyday routine items you’ve completed to your list just so you can check it off.
- Get out of bed [CHECK]
- Drink a cup of coffee [CHECK] [CHECK] [CHECK]
- Watch 9 hours of netflix [CHECK!!!!]
Of course I accomplished things today! I watched 9 hours of netflix! See! I checked it off of my to-do list and everything! #winning!
….. or maybe that’s just me??
To-Do List Free Printable Insert for Travelers Notebook
Check lists just make me happy, and I know there are a lot of you out there who are just like me. So, that’s why I created this “To-Do List” Insert for my Travelers Notebook (aka my FunkyDori – now available in my shop!). One booklet just full of lists! I want to share this with you so we can all be check happy together and “Get it Done!”
And as always, make sure you come back here and let us know what you thought of this free printable, and let us know what you’re getting done now that you’re using this!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Keep Your Holidays Organized With Christmas Planner Inserts - October 24, 2018
- Ultimate List of Free Fall Planner Printables - October 14, 2018
- The Ultimate List of Free Halloween Planner Printables - October 3, 2018