Since this past weekend was Thanksgiving weekend, I wanted my freebie inserts to be themed around gratitude. This week’s freebie insert is this undated Gratitude Log. With that in mind, I thought I’d do a little bit of a different post and share with you some of the things I am grateful for.
I am grateful for;
- My family – my husband and my two gorgeous boys
- My friends near and far
- The roof I have over my head
- Enough money to feed and clothe my family
- The support from my husband in my business adventure
- The chance I was given to say a final goodbye to my mum
- The past (good and bad) because it gave me the life I lead today
- The Planner Community for supporting me in realizing my dreams
- The sleepless nights my boys give me because it means I get even more cuddles
- My health
- Being able to stay home with my boys and getting to watch them grow up
- Dr P for diagnosing and treating my endometriosis and enabling me to become a mum
This year I have made huge changes to my life. I was very unhappy working my 9-5 job and missing out on my son growing up. Like a lot of families, modern day living had made it impossible for me to stay home.
In 2015, I fell pregnant for the second time but this pregnancy was not straight forward. Due to Placenta Previa, I spent my whole pregnancy on edge. Following a hugely complicated C-Section delivery, I was left feeling more grateful for my life and those people in it than I’d ever felt before. I decided there and then that life is far too short and decided to make some major changes in my life. I resigned from my job and focused on my Etsy store full time so that I could stay home with my babies.
Resigning from my corporate job was just the first step I took. My corporate job had worn me down and washed me out. I have spent a lot of time this year rebuilding my confidence and practicing mindfulness and positivity. I was mostly a “my glass is half empty” kind of girl.
I have really enjoyed the road to rediscovery. Next year, I plan to make a point of journalling my gratitude and keeping a daily photo journal to remind me of all the every day things that I should be grateful for that I quite often over look.
Free Printable Gratitude Log
To help me practice gratitude, I will be using the free Gratitude Log that I have designed exclusively for the Planner Squad. As with all of my printable freebies, the Gratitude Log comes in personal size and A5. The personal size Gratitude Log comes with crop marks to enable you to easily trim the inserts down to size. The Gratitude Log is undated and is numbered from 1 – 31 to allow for each day of the month.
What are you most grateful for? How do you practice gratitude in your daily life? Comment below and let us know.
Latest posts by Tina Baker (see all)
- Free Goal Setting Printable Worksheet For Your Planner - December 14, 2016
- Free Printable Gratitude Log For Your Planner - November 27, 2016
- Free Printable Future Log Planner Inserts - October 22, 2016